ZENZELE CONSIGNMENT JOB OPENING: SALES STYLIST
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Zenzele Consignment is a nonprofit clothing consignment store that benefits the programs of the All African People’s Development & Empowerment Project (AAPDEP). AAPDEP builds dynamic do-for-self agriculture, community health and educational programs in Africa and African communities around the world.
Zenzele Consignment will be opening in Huntsville, AL in August of 2016 and has an immediate opening for two (2) part time Stylist/Sales Associates.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, cash, debit and credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Merchandises and maintains displays
- Research fashion trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other duties as needed/assigned
- Passionate about styling and learning new skills
- Knowledge of fashion trends and brands
- Eager to offer great customer service
- Able to meet sales goals by selling to customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude & high energy level
- General math skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Prior retail experience is a PLUS
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org