SHIPPING COORDINATOR (VOLUNTEER/INTERN)
SUPERVISOR: Aisha Fields
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Zenzele Consignment is an economic institution and fundraiser for the non-profit, the All African People’s Development & Empowerment Project, building dynamic do-for-self agriculture, health care and educational programs in Africa and African communities around the world.
Zenzele seeks a Huntsville, Alabama-based volunteer who will coordinate the shipping of clothing, jewelry and home décor items from our online store www.zenzeleconsignment.com
- Transportation- the ability to pick up, package and ship items to Zenzele Consignment customers an average of twice per week
- Must have internet access and a printer
- Must be based in Huntsville, Alabama or the surrounding area
TIME COMMITMENT: Time commitment will vary based on need. The volunteer should plan to commit 4-10 hours a month.
Training includes meeting by phone and in person to provide an overview of the goals and objectives of Zenzele Consignment. Training to familiarize volunteer with Zenzele’s online store and shipping standards.
- Discounts of 10% on ZenzeleConsignment.com and in-store items
- Work experience to add to resume, new skills, networking
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting genuine development in Africa and African communities around the world.