OUTREACH COORDINATOR (VOLUNTEER/INTERN)
SUPERVISOR: Outreach Coordinator
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Zenzele Consignment is an economic institution and fundraiser for the non-profit, the All African People’s Development & Empowerment Project, building dynamic do-for-self agriculture, health care and educational programs in Africa and African communities around the world.
Zenzele seeks a Huntsville, Alabama-based volunteer who will build and coordinating a team that will conduct a variety of outreach activities including the distribution of promotional flyers at community events, postering, distributing promotional door hangers, etc.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- The ability to work closely with a diverse group of volunteers
- Moderate physical activity
- Must be based in Huntsville, AL or the surrounding area
TIME COMMITMENT: Time commitment will vary. Volunteers should plan to commit 4-10 hours a month.
Training includes meeting by phone and in person to provide an overview of the goals and objectives of Zenzele Consignment. Training on various outreach methods will also be provided.
- Discounts of 10% on ZenzeleConsignment.com and in-store items
- Work experience to add to resume, new skills, networking
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting genuine development in Africa and African communities around the world.